Weekly [Feb 26, 2018] Monday Night Gaming (Discord)

Discussion in 'Events (2017-2018)' started by Kareem Ahmed, Sep 4, 2017.

You can not RSVP for this event...

The organizer for this event has disabled the RSVP system; RSVP has been closed.
Monday Night Gaming
Discord
Confirmed Attendees: 0
Posted By: Kareem Ahmed
Start Date: Feb 26, 2018 07:00 PM
End Date: Feb 26, 2018 09:00 PM
Time Zone: Europe/London +00:00 GMT
  1. Kareem Ahmed

Kareem Ahmed Committee Staff Member

Steam:
    Krimbow
    slide.jpg
    Monday Night Gaming is a weekly online gaming where anyone can come and join in the society fun and enjoy online games with each other! Make sure to join our online Discord and be ready for some gaming fun at 8pm sharp, until late in the evening. You can also join our Steam Group here to get notified when MNG starts

I normally try to cater for everyone at MNG, and so a weekly game will be posted here for you to download! This will normally be a free to play game, or one that most people own anyway. If the game doesn't fit either of those, we'll try to find a good offer or a free weekend game to try

MNG will be kickstarting on the first monday of term! That's the 2nd October, at 8pm and will recur every week (apart from after a LAN where I take a break).

If you'd like to suggest a game please make a post here, but try and keep the above in mind, we can't all afford a new game once a week! You can see previous examples here.
    online online online online online online online online online online online online online online online you have to go online to play

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    SissyRabbit likes this.
  2. Kareem Ahmed

Steam:
    Krimbow
    Roll up Roll up the first Monday Night Gaming of the year has been announced and it will be ...... Double Action MNG small.png
    Download Link
    Discord: discord.gg/lsucs
    Double Action is a free stylish multiplayer game about diving, flipping, and sliding your way into action movie mayhem.
    Bring along your copy of the Matrix or your favorite John Woo Movie and join us in the discord for some multiplayer fun

3. SissyRabbit

SissyRabbit LSUCS Member

Think I've mentioned this a couple times, but could the MNG banner (the one at the top) and the individual event banners (i.e. for Boogaloo) have the Discord Hypesquad logo on them somewhere? Like I did with Gwent, and the Overwatch fake MNG

If you don't have them here you go

Attached Files:

Darkchaos and Akamatsu like this.
  4. MrRibena

MrRibena Committee Staff Member

Steam:
    MrRibena
    Over 30 people just in the MNG channel at its peak, not bad at all :)

Attached Files:

5. Kareem Ahmed

Steam:
    Krimbow
    This week is Fistful of Frags. Hopefully, I won't be bullied into starting early again. Also if you missed last week here is a twitch clip: https://clips.twitch.tv/FragileSleepyCaterpillarBIRB Fistful of frags small.png
    This week is Fistful of Frags which is a FREE Multiplayer based, first person, action-packed and skill demanding shooter set in the Wild West times. A unique combination of non stop action and slow but powerful weaponry.

Discord : discord.gg/lsucs
    Steam Group : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LSUCS
    The Game :

MrRibena likes this.
  6. Kareem Ahmed

Steam:
    Krimbow
    This week we will be doing the fast-paced shooter Tribes Ascend. I'll be running two servers One CTF which will be where most people will play and will be Noob Friendly. if you have some experience I will also have an arena server running for those.
    TribesAscend small.png
    Discord : discord.gg/lsucs
    Steam Group : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LSUCS
    The Game :

7. Loki.Mcdamage

Loki.Mcdamage LSUCS Member

MrRibena and Kareem Ahmed like this.
  8. Kareem Ahmed

Steam:
    Krimbow
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Rejoice were not doing an fps this week! were doing Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II which pits three teams against each other in a struggle for wealth, power and total domination. Whether using the Gunpowder Keg to clear out a territory full of enemies, or the Javelin to pin your dead foes to a wall, you'll find this game both hilarious and exhilarating.

Attached Files: